"At times I think my coffee and tea addictions truly drive my artistic energy. It’s a small sacrifice for the greater good."

NaNoWriMo 2010

Posted: 10/18/10 | Written by Jeannie | Labels: ,


We have ten business days leading up to NaNoWrimo. There are several new things I'm doing this year to promote NaNoWrimo which you'll see next month. One of the things I'm doing in October is Ten Days till NaNo 2010. I'll be writing ten flash fiction/short stories/whatever I feel for the next ten business days. Each day will be taken from a prompt below. I hope you enjoy my knuckle cracking while I gear myself up to NaNoWriMo!

  1. Evidence
  2. I'm here
  3. Funeral
  4. Puppy Love
  5. Gloves
  6. Blackboard
  7. Muse
  8. Magic
  9. Clean
  10. Secret

My NaNoWrimo handle is *snort* you've guessed it surferartchick. Feel free to buddy me!