"At times I think my coffee and tea addictions truly drive my artistic energy. It’s a small sacrifice for the greater good."

Style Tray

Posted: 4/2/10 | Written by Jeannie | Labels:


So this post has nothing to do with my kitchen and dining room but it was just too much to pass up. I got my lanterns in from eBay yesterday. And I lust them. They are perfect for my bedroom. I hung them from the ceiling simply with white ceiling hooks and raffia. What do you think? That means my room is just about done! All I have left is my two palms, one ikea lamp, and the three paintings that I’m doing for over the bed. (It’s quite bare if you can’t tell)

Just for your reference. The bed is from Mor Furniture and is their Mission Styled bed. The red fabric is a 150 ish inch curtain swag courtesy of JC Penney and my Bedding is a mix from JC Penney's and Mervyns.