"At times I think my coffee and tea addictions truly drive my artistic energy. It’s a small sacrifice for the greater good."

Style Tray

Posted: 4/7/10 | Written by Jeannie | Labels:


It’s technically still Sunday my time so I am not disqualified for BEDA. But to my defense I only found my laptop a few hours ago. Because you know it had to be in the very last box I opened and I do mean the VERY LAST BOX. I’m finally in my new apartment. All the boxes are open, all my stuff is relatively in place and I’m starting to finally relax! Furthermore, I did just finish filming my fivedotnerds video for tomorrow. Which incidentally is all about my moving. Funny how that works huh?

My niece and nephew’s measurements were spot on too. Everything in my apartment fits exactly were I drew it. Though, I did hop on the USS Failboat when it came to my bedroom. For some reason I didn’t think about where everything would fit there. So when the movers came and I told them were everything went I didn’t say any specifics about my bedroom and I paid for it. A day later and I’m still trying to figure out how they got my bed to fit in the position it’s in. Oh well.

The cats are slowly acclimating to the place. One cat is completely comfortable with the move while the other, older cat spends most of the day under the awkwardly placed bed. He only comes out when I taunt him with canned cat food and drinks with little umbrellas. Right now he’s lying on the carpet on his back, ears flicking to and fro listening intently for me to call him. At least that’s what I think he listening for. One can hope that her cat still loves her after a move from house to home.