"At times I think my coffee and tea addictions truly drive my artistic energy. It’s a small sacrifice for the greater good."

Ten reasons I write

Posted: 3/17/10 | Written by Jeannie | Labels: , ,

Ten reasons I write.

  1. It has to be easier than cutting off an ear
  2. To keep the crazy out of my head and safely on paper
  3. Reading a thousand words is better than one picture
  4. It pushes my linguistic abilities
  5. Forces me to spell correctly on a regular basis
  6. Keeps my caffeine addiction well supplied
  7. Allows me to look at life through different eyes
  8. Gives me a reason to blare classical music, in my headphones, at the local indie coffee house
  9. Lets me escape life for a bit
  10. I have something to say

2 replies:

  1. Mr Daniel said...
  2. I agree, it is easier than cutting off an ear.

  3. Jeannie said...
  4. at times thought Daniel, it doesn't feel that way.

Post a Comment