"At times I think my coffee and tea addictions truly drive my artistic energy. It’s a small sacrifice for the greater good."

Style Tray

Posted: 4/9/10 | Written by Jeannie | Labels:

So I’ve been looking around for cute ideas for my little patio at the new apartment. There is no way that I could do something like this picture from Better Homes & Gardens. But I’m putting it on my inspiration tray anyways. I think I want the feeling of comfort and relaxation while still being able to breathe. After all I live in one of the hottest parts of the great state of California. The best thing, I think is to decide on an umbrella that I like, or at least is the style that I’m going for. That way no matter what at least I’ll stay a little bit cool when I’m lounging after work.

2 replies:

  1. Jessica Bell said...
  2. Wow, you have a patio! I want I want! I live in Athens, Greece, so I have a balcony six stories high. I would do anything to have a garden or patio to sit in. I'm jealous. :)

  3. Jeannie said...
  4. Right now my patio is wasting away! I need to do something with it. I mainly use it for painting so it needs to be relaxing.

    BTW, I'm jealous that you live in Greece!

Post a Comment